Active Vibration Isolation System-AIS™
• Active electro-pneumatic vibration isolation providing control in up to six degrees of freedom.
• Optimal vibration isolation performance without any amplification at the resonant frequency.
• Excellent level accuracy in both the vertical and horizontal planes.
• Minimal deflection and settling time after an acceleration or deceleration of a moving mass within the machine. Shorter settling times results in greater machine throughput.
• Very efficient real time control.
• PLC, CAN-Bus, one Controller and one High Speed electro-pneumatic servovalve for each degree of freedom.
• Each Controller consists of a microprocessor and integrated, high resolution sensors for position, air pressure and acceleration.
• Easy-to-use, intelligent WinSNI-Software for setting up and optimizing the AIS™ settings and for providing system diagnostics.
• Two different modes of operation can be selected simply using a digital I/O. For example, scanning mode (during sensitive machine operations) to loading mode (during moving mass within the machine).
• No Feedforward control signal is required.
• No disturbing heat generation, magnetic variations or high electrical power consumption as with the use of electromagnetic actuators and/or linear motors.
Range of application
Optimal vibration isolation performance for machines with high dynamic forces that are performing sensitive measurements and inspections, lithography equipment, laser machines, high resolution electron microscopes and machinery for the semiconductor industry. The AIS™ is utilized when the efficiency of isolation and the settling time of conventional air springs with electro-pneumatic leveling systems is insufficient.
AIS™ has two primary functions:
One function is to protect the precision machine from floor vibration. The other primary function is to improve the performance of the machine by minimizing structure borne vibration created by the high dynamic forces produced during an acceleration or deceleration of a moving mass within the machine. In addition, settling time is reduced which minimizes the settling time before the machine can start performing its sensitive operation.
Copyright Bilz ® Vibration Technology, Inc 2018 - Site Designed by HeyNow! Media